Villa du Gout
A beautiful 5 bedroom villa in St. Remy, one of the most sought-after locations in Provence.
Provence/France Villa 10
St. Remy is one of the most sought-after locations in Provence. This tastefully decorated villa of 4,628 sq. ft. is within walking distance of the village, yet in a sublime and peaceful setting. The heated pool, fully equipped gym, massage room and shower are a plus for those who cherish outdoor time. Fall under the spell of this region of wine, olives, lavender and sunflowers. Discover artisanal food producers who work in traditional ways to keep local food traditions alive. Many of these producers have shops and workshops in the heart of the village.
Features & Amenities:
- Daily maid service, at least 2 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Yoga room
- Massage room
Services Upon Request:
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-High end house is within walking distance of the village of St Remy, yet in a sublime and peaceful setting with maid and breakfast service included. Full hotel and 24/7 concierge service is offered here.
- Property Type
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
Each room opens onto the terrace and the garden. The contemporary, fully equipped kitchen opens to a spacious dining room with seating for 10 guests. The en-suite master bedroom has a dressing room and terrace.
Another en-suite master bedroom is upstairs along with 2 other bedrooms with bathroom.
There is an annex with a large bedroom and bathroom by the pool. Also a yoga room and fully equipped gym, a massage room and a shower for your convenience by the pool.
-Fully fenced in park, shade trees, two-car garage
-Outside table seating for 10 guests.
-Daily maid service, at least 2 hours per day with daily continental breakfast -Concierge Service -Butler on request -Concierge on request -Driver on request -Chef on request
-Refundable Security deposit of €5,000
-Walking distance from St. Remy -11 km from Les Baux de Provence -25 km from Avignon (TGV train station) -69km (1 hour from Marseille Airport)
Recommended Local Restaurants
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
Within a 20 minute drive
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate
55% of Total Rental
Most of the Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - Jun 02 $18,795 Weekly
Jun 02 - Jun 30 $18,795 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $22,995 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $18,795 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 31 $18,795 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Villa du Gout Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!