Well finished five bedroom villa with pool located in the center of the picturesque mediaeval village of Boulbon
Provence/France Villa 8
A stylish five-bedroom house that enjoys a tranquil setting in the medieval town of Boulbon. Beautifully maintained and brimming with character, it makes an ideal accommodation for those seeking authentic Provençal-style combined with modern comforts.
The elegant villa is reached through a secluded courtyard. At ground level there is a cosy lounge with a beamed ceiling and a fireplace, a spacious dining room and a well-equipped kitchen. A mezzanine bedroom overlooks the living room, which itself opens onto a terrace that is ideal for al fresco meals.
Upstairs, four more spacious en suite bedrooms comprise the first and second floors. Each has a plasma TV and lovely views across the village. Moving outside, the afternoons will drift easily by alongside a heated saltwater pool, where there is also a dining area.
The local area rewards exploration richly. Pop into Boulbon for a coffee or aperitif in a traditional Provençal-style bar or restaurant, or drive out to historic towns such as Arles and Saint-Remy-de-Provence.
The villa is a real gem - a quintessential Provence holiday retreat with charm to spare.
All bedrooms have bathrooms ensuite.
This property is not suitable for children under the age of 14. There is parking available on a private shared parking opposite the road.
5 Bedrooms/6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
- Swimming Pool (with Pool Alarm)
- Swimming Pool (with Security Cover)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for bookings longer than 7 days).
- Maid service 3 hours included on Wednesdays.
- Final Cleaning.
- Central Heating.
- Private salt-water swimming pool (8mx4m) with pool alarm and security cover.
- Pool heating (max. temperature 25 degrees, depending on weather) included from 1st April to end of September. A higher temperature (up to 29 degrees) is available on request against a supplement of EUR 200 per week).
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Extra Maid service available on request at EUR 15/hour.
- Air conditioning (in bedrooms only) is available in High Season at EUR 60/week.
- Barbecue available on request at EUR 50/week.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 20/hr plus the cost of groceries.
- Chef service (professional) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 75 per person including the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 750/day.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Marseille Airport to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 300.
- Transfers from Avignon Train Station (TGV) to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 156. (Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Concierge offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, tennis or golf courses, bike rental or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-An extremly elegant house with pool located in the center of the village of Boulbon.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Our Favorites
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
- Large entrance with cosy lounge area with fire place and beamed ceiling
- Double living room with TV area opening onto a shaded terrace
- Charming and very well equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Dining room for up to 8 guests with fireplace
- Bedroom 1: Mezzanine bedroom overlooking the living room with queen size bed (160cm) and en-suite shower room (walk-in shower, no WC)
- Guest bathroom
Recommended Local Restaurants
Restaurant Oranger-3 Rue de l'Hotel de Ville, 13150 Boulbon Tel +33 4 90 97 23 85 http://restaurantloranger.com Nice local village restaurnat. The food is very good and the owner will treat you well. Moderate prices.
L'Oustalet Maïanen-16 AV. LAMARTINE, 13910 MAILLANE Tel +33490957460 www.oustalet-maianen.fr 7 kms away. This discreet and pleasant restaurant is located opposite the former home of Frédéric Mistral. Enjoy the tasty Provençal cuisine under the arbour. Moderate prices
Le Pré Gourmand-175 AV. MARX-DORMOY, 13630 EYRAGUES Tel +33490945263 www.restaurant-lepregourmand.com 12 kms away. Enjoy views of a flower meadow from the terrace of this restaurant, which offers a concise menu of tempting dishes. The elegant, carefully prepared cuisine is made from seasonal ingredients and flavoured with herbs and flowers. Moderate prices
L'Agape-21 PL. DES CORPS-SAINTS, 84000 AVIGNON Tel +33490850406 http://www.restaurant-agape-avignon.com 13 kms away. Julien Gleize set up his restaurant on this pleasant square in the heart of the Cité des Papes in June 2014. The chef looks totally fulfilled as he works away in the kitchens, composing hearty, cleverly devised dishes, in which seasonal products are nicely showcased. Very good value. Moderate pricing.
Fanny Rey et Jonathan Wahid-12 BD MIRABEAU, 13210 SAINT-RÉMY-DE-PROVENCE Tel +33490921533 www.aubergesaintremy.com 14 kms away. Fanny Rey, finalist of the Top Chef 2011 show, can be found in the kitchen of this grand old Reine Jeanne. There is a focus on flavorsome market ingredients and a soft spot for local producers. By her side is none other Jonathan Wahid, her partner and skilled pastry chef, former French dessert champion. A formidable couple! Michelin has given them One Star. Upper moderate to expensive pricing.
La Maison de Bournissac-MONTÉE D'EYRAGUES, 13550 LES PALUDS-DES-NOVES +33490902525 www.lamaison-a-bournissac.com 15 kms away. Enjoy fine southern cuisine away from it all in the tranquillity of the Provencal countryside at this One Star Michelin rated restaurant. The restaurant offers a feast for the senses with its refined flavors of the South, which are prepared using the finest ingredients. Dine beneath the fig trees in summer. Elegant decor. Rated One Star by Michelin. Modearte to upper moderate pricing. Good value weekday lunch.
Available for rental most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
May 12 - Jun 30 $10,595 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $12,675 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $10,565 Weekly
Sep 30 - Dec 29 $9,555 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Mas Boulbon Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!